2008 Winnebago Journey 39Z
- Coolant flush
- Cummins Onan 120/240V Generator: 989hrs
- Custom tile backsplash in bathroom and kitchen
- Engine fully cleaned with new gasket
- Freeze plugs
- New basement door liners
- New bedroom TV
- New blue ray DVD player
- New brake pad
- New custom day/night blinds
- New deep cycle house batteries (4)
- New Delta kitchen and bathroom sink faucets
- New fridge circuit board and solenoid
- New front tires
- New interior paint throughout
- New inverter (pure sine wave)
- New luxury vinyl flooring
- New radio/navigation
- New seals
- New Sharp Insight Convection microwave
- New Sleep Number pump and remote
- New step covers
- New surge protector (portable Surge Guard 50 AMP)
- New toilet seal and upgraded porcelain toilet
- New water heater
- Remodeled interior with new club chairs /table and leather recliners
A great opportunity to purchase this 2008 Winnebago Journey 39Z. Runs and drives exceptionally well. RV furnished with all hoses (Freeze Ban heated water hose - 50' and upgraded sewer line), jack pads, outdoor grill, awnings, outdoor stereo/TV hook ups. Layout includes two slides with roughly 470 sqft of living space with both slides extended. Driver side slide approximately 14ft long, passenger side slide approximately 21ft long. Master suite includes a king size sleep number bed, wardrobe, closet, combo washer/dryer, and mounted 26" LCD TV. Living area includes two leather recliners, a leather couch that extends into a full-size bed, and 37" TV. Galley includes a french door Norcold refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, double bowl stainless steel sink with water filtration system, a three burner range, a convection microwave, and a custom table with two leather club chairs.
Equipped with a Cummins 350 6.7L turbo-charged engine with Allison 6-speed automatic transmission. Includes a full tow package for your vehicle or toys and a heated basement.
Package deal available with the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (5.7L V8 Hemi). All towing and Brake Master equipment included. Call JC for package pricing (719) 251-5052.
This RV is recently upgraded. Check out the details in the features listed. Passenger side front quarter panel will need attention. Previous owners replaced a portion of the side wall incorrectly and this has begun to delaminate. Please note, this vehicle has a rebuilt from salvage title due to a minor accident.
The journey may be purchased separately if interested please call or text JC @(719) 251-5052