2008 Winnebago Itasca Navion 24J
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- 18gal LP tank for appliances
- 2 marine grade deep cycle coach batteries with tender charge port.
- 3600 Watt Cummins Onan Microquiet LP generator
- 5 speed automatic with select shift
- black leather captain chairs
- clean title
- Cruise Control
- driver cabin
- extra battery start button
- Has (2) trailer hitches installed - one front and one rear
- like new condition
- painted white
- rear wheel drive
- Sony radio XM CD player
With only 12,000 miles on this Class C RV on a Sprinter 3500 chassis. A gently used 2008 Winnebago Itasca 24.5ft RV, Model 24J Navion. This RV is loaded with options other models near this price don't have. Meticulous care taken, and as clean as they come!
Stored indoors in a temperature controlled custom garage, so this RV looks and shows like a new unit. Battery Tender hookups. Everything in excellent working order with no issues or defects. In exceptional clean condition, hand waxed, no damage or accidents. Serviced at Mercedes Dealer and Brandon Dodge. Installed the new Takata airbags in 2017 (yes there was a recall for the airbag replacement) and a new steering wheel came with airbag replacement. Has Cummins/Onan 3600W propane generator with 15 hours use. Has the larger 18 gal LP tank!
Has all the Standard features of a Mercedes Sprinter 3500 driver cabin, black leather captain chairs, cruise control, 5 speed automatic with select shift, extra battery start button, and Sony radio, XM, CD player.
There are numerous additions like a Mercedes Kleemann Performance KD-box to modify the ECU map for enhanced acceleration and fuel ecenomy. https://catalog.kleemann.dk/catalog/engine/dieseltuning/kleemann-kd-box/
Has (2) trailer hitches installed, one front and one rear, for extra towing/storage and or easy maneuvering of trailers. New 3M
Clear Bra protection applied to many areas including headlights, fogs, complete front paint protection, and more. New 2017 upgraded roll down full blockout window covers and solar shades. Honey Cherry finish wood cabinets inside. 3 sleeping areas with 1 side roll out. This vehicle is easy to maneuver and drive on Sprinter 3500 chassis. Optional aftermarket Roadmaster rear anti sway bar upgrade.
There are more options on the RV than listed here, but this is a good overview.
It has the honey cherry wood cabinets that are shown for a 2008 Navion 24J online.
It has the oem Rhubarb fabric selection, and the Charcoal Black Mercedes leather front captain chairs.
3600 Watt Cummins Onan Microquiet LP generator. Only 15hrs use.
There is a 18gal LP tank for appliances, fridge, range, hot water, furnace, and central air system, etc.
Lasts plenty long time. New models don't have the larger LP tanks.
Includes 3 sleeping areas (actual measurements taken of this interior).
1. Bunk in front overhead compartment with a hinged 1 Piece Queen Mattress, 80"L x 51"W.
Has 2 operable windows and privacy curtains. Overall Sleeping Space is more than 84" long.
2. Full bed in main salon on convertible dinette seating. Bed area (72"L x 43"W)
3. Queen bed mattress in rear area opposite the bathroom and vanity. Bed area (76"L x 51"W)
Additional added aftermarket options.
1. Full clear bra protection on front hood, fogs, headlights, qtr panels, side coach door, and door cups.
2. New K&N Air filter installed on Mercedes 3.0 Turbo Diesel.
3. Kleemann K-Box ECU upgrade. https://catalog.kleemann.dk/catalog/category/engine/dieseltuning/
4. Roadmaster upgraded anti sway bar for the rear axle.
5. Upgraded window covering package from 2017 Winnebago models.
Roll down window covers have (1) window shade roll-down (black), AND (1) full light block roll-down (white).
6. Rear view camera with outside sound and full time on adjust-ability.
7. LED replacement bulbs for interior lighting fixtures.
8. 2 Newer Marine Deep 900CCA Cycle batteries in the coach for DC power.
9. New upgraded valve stems on tires. Front tires balanced and remounted June 2017.
10. TWO trailer hitches installed. One on the front bumper and one on rear bumper.
11. (2) New Takata airbags and New Steering Wheel installed in 2017 due to the Takata Recall.
Call Mark now at (303) 906-3939 for more details and viewing of the unit.